Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Today always sucks..

I hate days like today..

James left for a 2 week trip. The house is a mess. All three kids have been screaming at each other for about 3 hours now.. Im sitting in the studio room trying to ignore them. Im tired and badly need a drink.. Yea i said it, i need a drink! If i felt like loading up the monkeys that are probably destroying my home i would buy them happy meals and then throw them in their beds.. But i dont even feel like doing that.. I think its going to be a peanut butter and jelly with sphagetios kind of night.. (SCREEEECH and something breaking coming from the other room) Yea its definitely going to be that kind of night..

Wish me luck..

1 comment:

  1. I hate days like those. Sadly, I've had too many of them lately. But always remember a mother's saving grace...if you're too tired/stressed/overwhelmed (or drunk!! LOL) to drive the kids to McDonald's, both Pizza Hut and Domino's deliver.

    Hope your day goes better. And as for two weeks? You can do that time standing on your head, girl! : )

    ReplyDelete