Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A cool shade of Jonathan

I painted my studio an orangey brickish color and i love it.. Oh and im calling it a studio now. When we first moved in it was the dining room, that clearly what this room was intended to be but for some reason there is carpet in here. Beige carpet. So we traded where dining room table for the computer desk and walah, office. It stayed the office for a while because really its only purpose was to house my nine hundred pound antique office desk and the filing cabinet. But now 6 months later it is also home to my sewing desk, paints, easels, yarn, hooks, needles, scraps, notions and other things that unless a person owned, they wouldnt know what it was by name alone so now this room is my studio. It is not exactly the studio ive always dreamed about but it has big windows and now its a very cool shade of jonathan orange.. Okay Jonathan is my old roomate who has an affinity for certain shades of orange..

Speaking of Jonathans. I am now related to one!

Yes it is true, this past Sunday my sister became the proud owner of her very own husband! They had a lovely wedding and they are currently on their honeymoon.. I am currently fighting the urge to call her. Maggie is normally someone i spend at least an hour a week on the phone with (and trust me, for me that is A LOT!) but i am going to let her enjoy her first week of holy matrimony without me blowing her phone up. My new Brother in law is a guy named Jonathan. He seems cool enough, honestly i dont know him all that well but i trust my sister's ability to judge character and if she likes him.. loves him, then i do to..

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the studio and hear about Maggie's honeymoon!

    ReplyDelete