Sunday, May 9, 2010

Where would i have been?

Oh ive had fun in these last two days.. I saw some old good friends of mine, some old notso good friends of mine and some folks that i never knew before but hopefully will one day be old good friends of mine.. It was so weird to be in Hattiesburg with no husband and no children. In fact i have not done that since i had no husband and children. That kind of freedom is almost more than i can handle now. I rode around in the middle of the night, smoking cigarettes and just hanging out. I cant help but wonder what would have happened to me if things hadnt lined just as they had to give me the life i have.. If i had stayed in that place and James had never come over that night. Where would I be? I guess i would probably still be in Hattiesburg. Would i have an apartment or share a house with a bunch of friends? Would i still work at Jody's? Would i have graduated by now? What would i have been doing this past weekend other than sneaking in my every fifth year peak at freedom? Or would i be married to somebody else, maybe with two little girls? That im sure wouldnt be the case because its almost impossible to even imagine.. No, i think i was meant to be married to James and have all these XYs..

No comments:

Post a Comment