Monday, May 10, 2010

5 things i wish everybody knew

1. Nobody owes you anything, we all come into the world breathing the same air.. Its up to you if you want to make something of it.. Ive known plenty of people that do alright despite having crappy parents themselves and no (gasp) universal health care..

2. The posted speed limit is the maximum speed limit when conditions are good.. Riding my ass isn't going to make me go any faster its just going to frustrate you and besides if you drive anything smaller than a midsized SUV and your riding the rear of my truck, i cant even see you so your really not bothering me at all.. Just making it unsafe for everybody..

3. Not breaking the law is not hard to do.. If your not doing anything wrong and you get pulled over, just be polite and you can be on your way.. But if your car is billowing with smoke as you leave your pot guys house at 2AM and you get pulled over, that's not a witch hunt. That's probable cause..

4. Kids grow up really fast. So spend every free second you can with them. Before you know it they will be teenagers and you will be the retarded one.. This past weekend i got a two day break from my life.. I hung out with my friends, i drank coffee and i smoked cigarettes and it was fun but it wasn't something i could do everyday.. I don't think i could do that more than once a year.. Your kiddos didn't ask you to have them, you did that so try to be there for them. I have very little respect for a woman who dumps her babies off on grandma every weekend..

5. I'm not "green". I'm not a liberal or a hippie. I have bigger fish to fry than what the lube place does with the oil out of my truck when I'm done with it.. I drive a fully blown dinocinerator that gets 13 miles a gallon.. But I DON'T LITTER!! It just about makes me sick to my stomach to see people throw garbage out of their car windows.. I feel like that crying Indian.. You don't have to go out of your way to care for the Earth but jesus christ don't think that your Walmart bag full of soda cans and burger wrappers belongs on the side of the highway..

No comments:

Post a Comment