Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Its Wednesday

And Wednesday means its trash day so i woke up this morning to the dinosaur that comes by to pick up the cans. No recycle can today, the only thing i can put in there is cardboard and somehow i cant fill up an entire can with cardboard in one week. I don't know why they wont take walmart bags (or as James calls them AAFES bags) or other things you would typically put in a recycle can..

So i have a few goals for today. The biggest one is to catch up on laundry. I didn't do it for a few days after James got home and its just thrown my whole month off track. The next is to cut down 4 yards of fabric into a seemingly random pile of shapes that i can later sew into aprons. In fact i need to go to the fabric store but that's.. that's never gonna happen.. The chances of me getting to the fabric store in the next three months rank right on up there with the chances of the moon falling out of the sky.
Did you know that because of the moons gravity, you weigh slightly less when its directly overhead?
And (yay) every body's favorite, yard work (woooo, hands clapping, wooo).. Ive got to at least rake the front yard. I started it yesterday but the world was against me so i only got as deep as the trimming the monkey grass and cleaning out the front beds..

Okay i fell off into boring.. But that's okay, I'm a homemaker. Its not super exciting but its my life and i like it. Who knows, something amazing may happen today!

No comments:

Post a Comment