Thursday, March 25, 2010

coffee's makin

I love coffee.
I love the way it makes the house smell and feel. I love the way the cup warms my hands up. I love it with a little raw sugar and some french vanilla creamer.
Some people think that having rituals (not the relegious kind but the kind that are hardwired into your life) is weird or unhealthy but we all have them. Everybody drinks coffee differently but no matter how you do it, you do it the same way everyday... That is if your a coffee drinker, if your not than your just weird to me. I bet people (a non-specific person) start thinking about it at the same time each day, buy the same brand everyweek, probably drink out of the same cup everyday, even have the same look on their face when they are putting the grounds in the filter, or however you do it.
My point is, i love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment