Wednesday, March 24, 2010

end of the day

Its been so long since I've written anything, i don't know where to start..

My goal in the next year is to somehow or another make some time for myself. I love to write, nothing serious. I don't claim to be an expert or grammar or spelling, or even having anything important to say. I just like to write shit down. I can recall almost every event of everyday when i was a teenager because i wrote it all down in one of my books, a glorified journal. Less emotional and more auxiliary.. After i grew out of journals i started on typing, yes i own a typewriter and i love it! I love the sound it makes, i love the way the keys feel. I love that I'm great at typing because that's where i learned how to do it. So now when i look through old boxes of this's and that's i find weird, random and dated pages of free association. I wish i had stayed on that longer but i ran out of ribbon. I'm cheap and that stuff isn't... So this is what i will do now to try and get back to who I really am, Brandy. Not Mom, honey or darlin' but me, after all this is about making time for myself right?

No comments:

Post a Comment