Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I like making list

I like to make list. I make two or three list a day and keep a few ongoing list in my kitchen.. I actually have a small list making station on the island in my kitchen, its a basket full of 5x7 card stock with two or three different colored pens..
I make a grocery list (coffee, milk, eggs), an errand list (dry cleaners... ugh), a house stuff list (ac filter), a chore list (just so happens my goal today is 6 loads of laundry and fixing the towel bar in the kids bathroom..)
I guess i should get on that..
Today is a big day in the Tangman House, Today is day one of not being slaves anymore.. We set our quit date and it was yesterday. We had our last cigarettes around 2300 and we then broke the rest of them that were in the pack.. Im not really super stoked about quitting, hell i like cigarettes, i just dont like anything other than ME controlling my life.. Im tired of taking breaks, im tired of having smelly hair and dull skin, im tired of paying almost 6 bucks for ONE box of cigarettes.. 6 bucks just for some nails in my coffin..
Speaking of coffins, I want mine to be made out of paper mache and i would like to be buried somewhere in the woods.. No seriously i do..

You should check it out, its a great alternative to being preserved (i guess to look nice for jesus?) and being locked in a cement box forever.. No embalming, no ridiculous frills, just laying someone to rest..
hmmmm...
I saw a commercial the other day for an automated soap pump, to put next to your sink.. The whole point of the commercial was that your soap pump is dirty and can harbor bacteria so they made this one that you dont have to touch, its motion activated and it just spits some soap out at you.. This has just been pissing me off for days now.. Was handwashing so outdated that it needed to be improved upon? and really, its your fucking soap pump, so what if its got germs on it? You use to it WASH YOUR FUCKING HANDS!!! Besides either people wash their hands or they dont (yea some people dont... uuugh) and automated soap pump that can protect you from the germs that you were going to wash off anyway isnt going to change anybody's habits..

No comments:

Post a Comment