Thursday, June 3, 2010

"The" List..

Man i love making list..

Okay this isn't really a "bucket list", more like a life list. Things that i want to do, want to see, want to keep doing, things i want to happen before my 110 years is up..


5 kids, all boys if i can do it.

Have a very large (and successful) vegetable garden..

Be there when baby sister graduates from AF Boot camp.

Raise boys with table manners.

Raise boys with respect.

See the USS Arizona memorial..

Raise boys with confidence.

Raise boys without killing them.

Have grand kids one day, alot of them.

Teach James that yes, people do plan families.

Buy and RV and drive to Mount Rushmore

Get the boys closer to James' parents.

Keep moving, I think its healthy to know the world.

Teach the kids German.

Be there when baby sister has babies (she was there for me).

Live to be old, like real old.. Like a super centenarian..

Take the boys to county fairs and show them how to love it.

Take the boys to Washington D.C. and show them how to appreciate it.

Build a house with a gourmet kitchen.

Build a close relationship with my step-daughter and let her know i am there for her.

Show my kids the importance of seat belts and speed limits.

See my nieces no matter where they go in life and let them know i love them.

fix my brother.

Go camping with the boys at least once a month.

See all of our kids do at least 4 years in the service, i wish i had.

Build a house with a big wrap around porch.

Teach the boys to be proud of their heritage.

Show each one of my kids individually how amazing they are and try to never group them together.

Go on a "date" with each of my boys at least once a month..

Build a house with two hot water heaters.

have long silver pigtails..

quit smoking, for good.

master parallel parking, i can do it in a small car but the suburban is a different story.

Pass on to my kids the importance of making list..

get breast implants, big ones.

Learn to juggle.

Have and use a clothesline.

Get braces and finally fix my teeth, this has gone on too long..

rebuild an old car, preferably a 1959 Ford Galaxie 500.

Open my own artsy coffee shop.

Open my own family friendly restaurant.

Go back to No Name Colorado and take pictures, it was beautiful.

Convince my inlaws to move back to Elsbery.

Have sex with James in the woods, completely naked, in the daytime at least twice a year every year until i die, even when I'm a supercentenarian.

Be on a Jury.

Buy Hattiesburg High a bench or something with the inscription "Brandy B. dropped out of this school and can still afford this bench".

Take the kids to the statue of liberty in aforementioned RV.

Always be able to find and/or call A&J Furniture.. Theyre prices cant be beat.

Watch all 2 minutes and 40 seconds of the total eclipse of the sun that will be on August 21st 2017.

Get back in that RV and see all 50 states.. except Hawaii because we'd all drown trying to get there in the RV..

Fly to Hawaii.

Learn to say the alphabet backwards really, really fast.

Teach the boys that dreams don't mean anything until you follow them and money is worthless until you spend it.

Stay out of debt..

Pay for one of those operation smile kids..

See the Northern lights.

Learn to play the bagpipes.

Be able to let the boys go when its time for them to grow up..

Live as simply as i can. Pay the bills, buy the groceries and smile often.

Always remind people to wear their seat belts.

Take pictures and order prints. Its so much more fun to go through a box of old pictures than it is to email and attachment.

Bury a time capsule deep in the woods (somewhere like state forest, protected lands) no where near the roads and write down the gps coordinates. Put those in a safe deposit box and leave the key for my first great grandchild.

Learn to throw a boomerang and then teach the kids to do it.

Get a two hundred pound, ultra lazy dog. Name him Forrest.

Makes the kids bathe Forrest once a week.

Go to the Olympics!!

Learn to surf (also get over ridiculous fear of the ocean).

skydive barefoot.

Walk the Great Wall with all of our kids... (and maybe by then Grandkids)

Research my ancestry on my Dad's side.. Other than they're all dead, i don't know anything about them.

Catch up on laundry..

Take my kids to redbluff.

When i have that house of my dreams with its gourmet kitchen and wrap around porch. I want it to have an outside shower. Maybe on a deck off of my bedroom. Hot and cold water, with a drain so i can shower outside because showering outside is amazing..

Never, NEVER stop being proud of who and what i am because it may offend someone else. This is my life, not yours.. The world never stopped spinning for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment