Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day #4

Day 4. A picture of your favorite night..
Well i really dont like night time. It makes me feel un-productive, so i wouldnt really have a favorite night.. So then i guess it becomes a competetion of cool things that happened at night..
So Wilson being born wins it..
(Presley was also born at night but his birth was scary and painful and it had only just gotten dark when he was born..)
I was pretty sure i was in labor when James got off work..
I knew i was in labor when i left the grocery store..
Hard labor by the time the kids were bathed and at the baby sitter..
At 2:40 am Wilson was born in a quiet, dimly lit, peaceful room to his Father and I with just the Doctor and the Nurse who left a few minutes later.. It was beautiful. We named him and I nursed him and then the three of us took a nap..

My first two births were very hectic.. There were about 15 people in the room when Presley finally came and Maggie flew out to be with us when River was born (who came so fast the Doctor almost missed him!).. So just me and James in a quiet room was quite different..


No comments:

Post a Comment